Rush Enterprise Careers
The Accountant is responsible for maintaining accounting records for the organization in keeping with GAAP principles
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Review general ledger accounts.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and notes payables accounts.
- Post journal entries.
- Research and correct account discrepancies.
- Support field users.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Three - five years’ general ledger accounting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to work with a variety of software programs.
- Advanced skillset with Microsoft Excel.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled