Accounts Payable Supervisor
The Accounts Payable Supervisor trains and supervises assigned team of Corporate Accounts Payable Clerks in all phases of invoice verification and exception processing.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
1. Assist verification processors in all facets of their job and ensure assigned processors are performing essential duties as described in the order processor job description.
2. Oversee daily tasks for team as assigned:
- Oversee timely verification, re-verification & Quality Assurance (QA) of invoices.
- Oversee that invoices with missing PO’s are sent back to the vendor except for statement vendors which should printed and given to the processor.
- Oversee that the team is making changes in AnyDoc to resolve problems/issues invoices from system & route to QA & scanning & verify priority invoices.
- Oversee resolution of invoice and/or PO issues for documents that are routed to designated user queue.
- Oversee all manual invoices (i.e., discounts, taxable invoices, customer and warranty refunds, multiple purchase orders & handwritten/illegible invoices) into SAP.Timely Follow-up on unresolved issues/problems.
3. Maintain a list of problems/issues while verifying to make system more efficient.
4. Attention to detail & the understanding of workflow system.
5. Generate reports as required.
6. Monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
7. Assist in creation and maintenance of Account Payables policies and procedures.
8. Responsible for overseeing appropriate protocol for problem resolution.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Additional two to four years post-secondary education preferred or equivalent combination of education and accounts payable experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Procure to Pay (P2P) program & SAP with the ability to quickly learn other dealer business systems as necessary.
- Must be proficient with internet based computer programs and have basic general accounting knowledge.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Resolve employee issues fairly and consistently ensuring proper communication and documentation is done.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled