Rush Enterprise Careers
Administrative Clerk / Cashier
The Administrative Clerk / Cashier assists the management team and the location in the daily administrative functions of the dealership or location.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Answer telephone taking messages and assisting callers as needed.
- Cashier duties as needed.
- Process transactions.
- Match and code all paperwork as assigned for department; file as appropriate.
- Reconcile vendor statements and check for accuracy.
- Keep track of all returns to vendors.
- File daily cash sales summary sheets.
- Distribute mail and order supplies as needed.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ administrative experience.
- Ability to work independently.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled