We are currently recruiting a sharp, business minded Administrative Assistant who is ambitious and organized to join our excellent team.
Our most successful Administrative Assistants build strong relationships with department leads and quickly gain business and service acumen, assisting the management team and the location in the daily administrative functions of the dealership or location.
High performers will work with the Dealership to track key performance indicators that drive financial performance.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate an array of activities for all departments across the district including Human Resource, Accounts Payable and local General Administration functions
- Issue purchase orders and reconcile invoices to assist in the accounts payable process
- Coordinate with the dealership teams and department managers to exceed customer expectations and resolve any issues with a sense of urgency across the district
- Reconcile daily payments received to the daily cash report
- Design and maintain organized systems to ensure proper record retention
- Mitigate credit issues/disputes by collecting required invoice information
- Assist department managers with inbound phone calls as needed by properly routing and elevating customer concerns with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Facilitate and assist with district HR functions to include onboarding, needed regulatory updates and accident report follow up when needed
- Prepare and monitor an assortment of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to ensure continued performance accuracy
- Maintain company vehicle titling, registrations, insurance and tags for the district
- Coordinate office personnel schedules to ensure adequate staffing at all times
- A variety of other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned that enhance dealership teams in efficiencies and to provide consistent, elevated levels of service to our customer base.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a positive demeanor.
- Intermediate to Strong level of technical proficiency and experience using Microsoft office (outlook, excel, word.)
- Must have good time management and be detail oriented
- Must have a consistent sense of urgency, many tasks are time sensitive and environment can be fast paced
- Three years’ administrative experience or Associates or Bachelors on Business Management a PLUS
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We offer Training, Growth Potential and Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled