Rush Enterprise Careers
Aftermarket Parts Sales Representative
The Aftermarket Parts Sales Representative will develop new accounts recover lost accounts and manage established accounts. achieving regional aftermarket sales targets of manufactured parts products and accessories.
Our Aftermarket Parts Sales Reps. are responsible for soliciting parts and service business from accounts through personal and phone contacts.
The most successful representatives are be able to:
- Identify and pursue aftermarket sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Prepare quotations for components and parts manufactured in-house or purchased from outside suppliers.
- Coordinate and communicate within the organization to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain strong customer relationships attend tradeshows and visit customers as required.
You are provided a company car laptop and air-card at the time of hire to perform at optimum ability to:
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Develop implement and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel.
- Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Assist in delivering and picking up parts as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ sales experience including new account development prospecting and cold calling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled