Rush Enterprise Careers
After Market Sales Representative
Aftermarket Sales Representative
The Aftermarket Sales Representative solicit parts and service business from accounts through personal and phone contacts. The representative will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel.
- Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Assist in delivering and picking up parts as needed.
- Participate in annual inventory.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ sales experience, including new account development, prospecting, and cold calling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled