Rush Enterprise Careers
Aftermarket Sales Representative
The most successful representatives are be able to:
- Identify and pursue aftermarket sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Prepare quotations for components and parts manufactured in-house or purchased from outside suppliers.
- Coordinate and communicate within the organization to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain strong customer relationships attend tradeshows and visit customers as required.
You are provided a company car laptop and air-card at the time of hire to perform at optimum ability to:
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Develop implement and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel.
- Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Assist in delivering and picking up parts as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ sales experience including new account development prospecting and cold calling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled