Rush Enterprise Careers
Aftermarket Sales Rep
Aftermarket Sales Representative
The Aftermarket Sales Representative solicit parts and service business from accounts through personal and phone contacts. The representative will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Must be capable of selling all Aftermarket products including but not limited to Parts, Service, and Technology products (Rush Care, Parts Connect, and Telematics).
- Call on National accounts and work with Rush Aftermarket National Accounts Sales Managers to promote account programs and process.
- Promote and sell Rig Tough branded parts.
- Promote and sell Rush and OE special market programs.
- Promote and sell Rush Technology products including GeoTab, and Parts Link.
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis. Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Manage Accounts in the CRM system.
- Update account profiles in CRM annually for contact info and sales potential.
- Pre Call Plan each sales call using CRM “Sales IQ” guided action.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel. Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Obtain RSM’s approval for any special pricing.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prefer Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university or college.
- Experienced in b2b sales, within our industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled