Aftermarket Sales Manager
The Aftermarket Sales Manager is responsible for directing the outside sales force for the locations within region or territory.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Coordinate training for outside sales representatives with OEM’s, vendors, and Parts, Service, and Body Shop Managers.
- Direct all outside parts, service and/or body shop sales activities throughout the region.
- Implement and maintain managed territories consistent with corporate direction by evaluating market potential and annual purchases available to the locations.
- Hire and train outside sales force consistent with sales and budget forecasts for each location.
- Establish and assign goals for sales. Volume, profit, P.M. Contracts, and labor hours sold by account.
- Assign accounts to outside sales team, measure and monitor performance.
- Develop a sales and marketing plan for each Rush location in area of responsibility.
- Work with parts, service, and body shop managers at each location on monthly promotions, new product lines, and moving obsolete stock.
- Develop promotions that increase sales and operating profit while providing motivation and fostering team spirit.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate with parts managers for inventory levels and customer pricing.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ related experience; or equivalent education and/or experience.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled