Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative solicits parts and service business from accounts through personal and phone contacts. The representative will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts.
- Must be capable of selling all Aftermarket products including but not limited to Parts, Service, and Technology products (Rush Care, Parts Connect, and Telematics).
- Call on National accounts and work with Rush Aftermarket National Accounts Sales Managers to promote account programs and process.
- Promote and sell Rig Tough branded parts.
- Promote and sell Rush and OE special market programs.
- Promote and sell Rush Technology products including GeoTab, and Parts Link.
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis. Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Manage Accounts in the CRM system.
- Update account profiles in CRM annually for contact info and sales potential.
- Pre Call Plan each sales call using CRM “Sales IQ” guided action.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel. Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Obtain RSM’s approval for any special pricing.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ sales experience, including new account development, prospecting, and cold calling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled