Aftermarket National Accounts Sales Manager
Market Focus – Class 8/On Highway
The Aftermarket National Accounts Sales Manager is responsible for developing business through National Accounts assigned, soliciting offerings, bids, and pricing on parts and labor.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Aftermarket National Accounts Sales Managers report to VP of Aftermarket Sales.
- Call on National Accounts corporate offices to promote RUSH as a network of dealers, solicits special RUSH and OEM offerings, bids, and nationwide pricing on parts and labor.
- Call on National Accounts with the greatest match up to RUSH existing footprint; may be a large regional account crossing over several RUSH regions.
- Work with OEM’s, VP Aftermarket, VP Parts, and VP Service to ensure NA account competitiveness.
- Work with reciprocating RUSH National Account Truck Sales Managers to assist in promoting the benefits of buying from RUSH, promoting the network and service after the sale.
- Stay aware of local dealership OSS turnover assigned to National Accounts, and ensures those accounts assigned are called on in the interim time from which a new local representative is re-assigned, or a new representative is hired to assume representation.
- Attend industry specific trade shows, joins industry specific organizations, for the purpose of prospecting new business, and to maintain market segment specific relationships.
- Contribute to the NA budgeting process, assist in setting NA sales goals, ultimate responsibility to achieve the NA sales goals by market segment.
- Must maintain CRM usage for assigned accounts in market segment of responsibility.
- Maintain updated list of top 200 fastest moving parts (numbers) for RUSH price strategy.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- Ten years + experience in national accounts sales management or extensive outside sales experience with multiple accounts.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Personal computer skills, familiarity with business systems software required for the specific area of responsibility. Including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled