Apprentice Service Technician
An Apprentice Service Technician will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Service Technician. The apprentice would improve mechanic skills and learn new ones in order to successfully perform the cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with help of proper manuals, reports writing and the disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Perform general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Assist service technicians.
- Complete report cards.
- Assist in providing technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Perform other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Currently enrolled in a diesel technology program at a technical school.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled