Rush Enterprise Careers
The Assembly Technician is responsible for accurate and efficient mechanical assembly of natural gas fuel systems in the different production areas utilizing various material, parts, and sub-assemblies. Assembly will utilize a hands on approach and usage of tooling and equipment.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Apply in-depth understanding of the flow of material, parts, and assemblies through the manufacturing and assembly process.
- Read work orders, blueprints, production schedules, and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations and material needed to complete assembly process.
- Follow all required steps in the assembly standard work process.
- Inspect all components for consistency and critical fits during the assembly process.
- Check all assembly work to ensure a defective free assembly prior to final quality control inspection.
- Assembly activities will require operating, cleaning, and maintaining different pieces of tooling and equipment.
- Manual and electronic documentation for the records and data associated with assembly operations to ensure compliance with all internal, safety, and regulatory requirements.
- Support and execute Lean assembly activities.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ manufacturing experience in a related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Personal computer skills, familiarity with ERP business systems software required for the specific area of responsibility.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled