Assistant Parts Manager
The Assistant Parts Manager provides support to the management of the Parts Department.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking inventories, keeping operating records, or performs work of subordinates as needed.
- Assist customers in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Pull and fill orders from stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Notify the service technician, shop foreman and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Assist with receiving daily stock orders.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three months’ experience in parts department functions.
- Valid drivers’ license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled