Rush Enterprise Careers
Associate Product Line Manager
Associate Product Line Manager
The Associate Product Line Manager is responsible for supporting the product management team with a variety of tasks and assignments including: parts purchase savings supplier management product research and development purchase analytics and more.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers in developing strategy for pricing concessions and competitive market conditions.
- Support Product Managers on projects such as direct sourcing cataloging promotional support cross reference and data analysis.
- Gather data from locations competitors and other areas to analyze for competitive situations.
- Create spend analytics to identify and prioritize targets for cost reductions.
- Quickly react to market conditions and store requests for cost assistance.
- Review OEM and Supplier Programs and provide recommendations to Product Managers and planning teams best total cost channels and methods of purchase.
- Achieve goals on net sales allowances improvement (percent to total absolute)
- Implement practical monthly reporting for tacking and measuring savings compliance.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; or minimum two (2) years of experience in Procurement or Parts Operations.
- Knowledge of truck parts and competitive environment. May substitute the equivalent combination of education and training.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Excellent analysis skills with focus on data driven methodologies.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled