Rush Enterprise Careers
Associate Finance Manager
Associate Finance Manager
The Associate Finance Manager supports the finance organization by partnering with the F&I Managers and sales staff in select dealer locations to profitable market financing.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Submit credit proposals to various funding institutions insuring prompt credit turnaround from funding sources.
- Negotiate and secure appropriate credit approvals.
- Negotiate and prepare price quotations for sales representatives and customers to ensure maximum profitability for the truck deal.
- Complete contract documents and supporting paperwork to finalize truck deals ensure 100% accuracy so no documentation irregularities exist with funding entities.
- Secure funding of finance/lease contracts.
- Maintain credit files.
- Monitor portfolio quality with funding sources.
- Maintain good relations with funding sources.
- Ensure no delays in funding of deals.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all required reporting.
- Finance performance must meet standards as assigned to include but are not limited to (finance income targets finance penetration rates insurance penetration rates and overall profit targets).
- Travel may be required to different dealerships a couple of times per year.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Minimum of 1 year related work experience in a similar position preferred. May substitute the equivalent combination of education and training.
Position requires ability to retain and put into daily use a general understanding of credit and truck asset valuation.
Position requires the successful candidate to have the ability to understand and implement necessary documentation titling and tax required to sell trucks.
Bilingual a plus.
Proficiency with related hardware/software systems such as Microsoft Office Excel Word and Outlook as needed to fully execute the duties required.
Ability to master new or changing hardware/software business support systems as may be required.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to apply sales skills and techniques to successfully work with various funding entities to secure finance and possible insurance approvals (if licensed to do so) with the ability to sell these approvals to the customers to successfully close deals.
Ability to interact with various levels of employees and customers to support the sales departments in the selling of trucks.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled