Rush Enterprise Careers
BW/BI Analyst role is to code test document and maintain BI/BW applications that meet the needs of the business. Role is required to gathering reporting requirements and build BI/BW application(s) as per requirements and enterprise standards.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Develop test and deploy SAP BW backend objects in the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Support and maintain day to day operations of the EDW to include scheduling monitoring and troubleshooting extraction transform and load (ETL) of data into EDW.
- Maintain reporting solutions using SAP BEX query designer and/or SAP Business Objects tools (Design Studio Lumira Xcelcius etc.).
- Troubleshoot data issues within SAP ECC or source system.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- One - three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Must have an awareness of project management principles.
- Must be familiar with standard business acumen related to reporting business outcomes.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled