Rush Enterprise Careers
Body Shop Administrator
Body Shop Clerk
The Body Shop Clerk supports the Body Shop through maintaining records and performing administrative duties.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Review repair orders and records type and scope of service to be performed. Maintain customer files.
- Update maintenance manuals bulletins and other technical data from manufacturers and distributors.
- Prepare estimates memos and letters as directed.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously. Greet customers quickly and foster positive customer relations.
- Secure credit authorization when necessary.
- Assist with warranty duties; explain process to technicians and help warranty clerk as needed.
- Keep records of repairs and hours required on each job.
- File all technician time on all non-warranty repair orders.
- Open and close out all non-warranty repair orders.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months administrative support experience.
- Ability to operate and understand various computer based programs and invoicing systems.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled