Rush Enterprise Careers
Body Shop Estimator
Body Shop Estimator
The Body Shop Estimator solicits sales for the body shop through personal and telephone contacts.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prepare estimates in a timely and accurate manner. Respond to customer inquiries about prepared estimates services and products available.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Discuss use and features of various services.
- Visit assigned accounts soliciting maintenance and repair business.
- Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written.
- Liaise with insurance adjusters and wrecker operations.
- Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry.
- Document and update all customer and insurance company information on file.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience in sales and service.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled