Rush Enterprise Careers
Body Shop Manager
We are seeking a Body Shop Manager who directs body shop activities personally or through subordinate staff.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified body and paint technicians.
- Prepare weekly payroll and submit to corporate in a timely manner.
- Close and invoice all final invoices before vehicle leaves; final bill/final supplement to insurance company.
- Maintain and foster vendor relationships.
- Maintain and monitor gross profits from vendors.
- Approve all sublet/outside vendor invoices.
- Mentor and grow body shop technicians.
- Prepare estimates on costs and time required for bodywork.
- Perform quality checks on completed jobs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ experience in dealership body shop and body shop technician supervision.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled