Body Shop Estimator
The Body Shop Estimator solicits sales for the body shop through personal and telephone contacts.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Estimates must be accurate and completed within 48 hours of contact. Department estimates must be verified to match insurance appraiser estimates, any discrepancies must be resolved prior to dispatching job to the shop or shop foreman.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Discuss use and features of various services.
- Verify credit status of all customers before starting any work.
- Visit assigned accounts soliciting maintenance and repair business.
- Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written.
- Coordinate with insurance adjusters and wrecker operations.
- Communicate with and update customers daily via service link during the repair process. Estimators are required to follow every job from start to finish, review final billing, and secure before and after photographs of work performed.
- Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry.
- Document and update all customer and insurance company information on file.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 12 months related work experience in a similar position. May substitute the equivalent combination of education and training.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Personal computer hardware/software knowledge and skills. Proficiency with related hardware/software systems as needed to fully execute the duties required.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled