Our Body Shop Estimators solicit sales for the body shop through personal and telephone contacts.
Our most successful Estimators are able to prepare estimates in a timely and accurate manner, respond to customer inquiries about prepared estimates, services, and products available.
Other responsibilities include:
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Discuss use and features of various services.
- Visit assigned accounts soliciting maintenance and repair business.
- Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written.
- Liaise with insurance adjusters and wrecker operations.
- Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry.
- Document and update all customer and insurance company information on file.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience in sales and service.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled