Body Shop Manager
The Body Shop Manager directs body shop activities personally or through subordinate staff.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified body and paint technicians.
- Prepare weekly payroll and submit to corporate in a timely manner.
- Close and invoice all final invoices before vehicle leaves; final bill/final supplement to insurance company.
- Maintain and foster vendor relationships.
- Maintain and monitor gross profits from vendors.
- Approve all sublet/outside vendor invoices.
- Mentor and grow body shop technicians.
- Prepare estimates on costs and time required for bodywork.
- Perform quality checks on completed jobs.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ experience in dealership body shop and body shop technician supervision.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled