Rush Enterprise Careers
The Branch Manager provides leadership and management oversight of the assigned branch location. Leads directs and coordinates activities to manage and attain required business outcomes through the implementation of business plans financial controls and to ensure the business goals are attained.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Maintain effective means of control of the business outcomes and customer service reputation of the location through personal oversight and involvement to coordinate the business within the location and by effectively working with subordinates.
- Maintain strong financial oversight by ensuring timely and reasonable budgets are developed anomalies in reports or financial statement line items are investigated and resolved and that company policies regarding controlling expenses to include reimbursement and spending are strictly followed.
- Promote and practice effective recruiting with appropriate training opportunities provided to employees and managers to achieve succession planning for available position openings and a skilled workforce to better service customers.
- Foster and maintain profitable and effective relationships with customers and certain suppliers.
- Train department managers on understanding analytical data and reports.
- Responsible for overall profit and loss of the location. Must consistently meet or exceed business plan goals to retain the position of Branch Manager.
- Oversee planning and direction of sales and service programs to promote new markets improve competitive position in area and provide fast and efficient customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding equipment supplies and services. Ensure customer’s needs and concerns are handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree plus five years’ experience in dealership operations and management. Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled