Rush Enterprise Careers
Branch Lease and Rental Manager
The Branch Lease and Rental Manager for this assigned area will serve a dual focus: provide leadership and management oversight of the assigned branch location; and provide sales support for the assigned location.
As a Branch Lease and Rental Manager, you will lead, direct, and coordinate activities to manage and attain required business outcomes through the implementation of business plans, financial controls and to ensure the business goals are attained.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Maintain effective means of control of the business outcomes and customer service reputation of the location through personal oversight and involvement to coordinate the business within the location and by effectively working with subordinates.
- Must have the ability to read and analyze a profit and loss statement for the business and its assets. Maintain strong financial oversight, anomalies in reports or financial statement line items are investigated and resolved and that company policies regarding controlling expenses to include reimbursement and spending are strictly followed.
- Make regular and consistent sales calls in the assigned AOR. Consists of appointments, lunches, cold calls, telemarketing calls, and targeted email blasts. Consistently utilize Sales Force (adopted CRM) to record all sales and marketing activity as well as reporting proposed and signed deals.
- Sell and close long term business; both Full Service Lease and Contract Maintenance business.
- Sell short term Rental business, may include checking in and out trucks; bill and schedule for proper maintenance intervals.
- Oversee the support of the fleet of trucks assigned to AOR. Work with Service Administrator and local Rush Truck Center’s service team to ensure trucks are maintained proper and unit budges are met.
- Foster and maintain profitable and effective relationships with customers and certain suppliers.
- Ability to coach and train future sales, service and administration resources.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services. Ensure customer’s needs and concerns are handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree plus four + years’ experience in sales, operations, and management. Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled