The IDEALEASE Branch Lease and Rental Manager for this location will be responsible for new sales production, the maintenance of existing accounts for the Full-Service Lease and Contract Maintenance product lines, and provide leadership and management oversight for the branch.
As an IDEALEASE Branch Lease and Rental Manager, you will lead, direct, and coordinate activities to manage and attain required business outcomes through the implementation of business plans, financial controls and to ensure the business goals are attained.
Our Most successful Managers ensure customer’s needs and concerns are handled to the satisfaction of the customer. Thus, maintaining an effective means of control of the business outcomes and customer service reputation through constant involvement to coordinate the business.
Additional Daily Activities Will Include but not limited to:
- Making regular and consistent sales calls in the assigned AOR. Consists of appointments, lunches, cold calls, telemarketing calls, and targeted email blasts. Consistently utilize Sales Force (adopted CRM) to record all sales and marketing activity as well as reporting proposed and signed deals.
- Selling long-term business; both Full Service Lease and Contract Maintenance business.
- Sales and Operational support for short term Rental business,
- Overseeing the support of the fleet of trucks assigned to AOR. Work with Service Administrator and local Rush Truck Center’s service team to ensure trucks are maintained properly and unit budgets are met.
- Foster and maintain profitable and effective relationships with customers and certain suppliers.
- Coaching and training future sales, service and administration resources.
- Resolving customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
- Maintaining strong financial oversight, anomalies in reports or financial statement line items are investigated and resolved and that company policies regarding controlling expenses to include reimbursement and spending are strictly followed.
Pay scale is dependent on experience.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Our Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
- Bachelor’s degree plus four + years of successful experience in business to business sales, operations, and management. Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
- The ability to read and analyze a profit and loss statement for the business and its assets.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, Full Service Leasing, Rental vehicles, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, and insurance products.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled