Our Experienced Commercial Dealership Branch Manager provides leadership and management oversight of the assigned branch location. Leads, directs, and coordinates activities to manage and attain required business outcomes through the implementation of business plans, financial controls and to ensure the business goals are attained.
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Our Most Successful Dealership Branch Managers maintain effective means of control of the business outcomes and customer service reputation of the location through personal oversight and involvement to coordinate the business within the location and by effectively working with subordinates. They also foster and maintain profitable and effective relationships with customers and certain suppliers.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Maintain strong financial oversight by ensuring timely and reasonable budgets are developed, anomalies in reports or financial statement line items are investigated and resolved and that company policies regarding controlling expenses to include reimbursement and spending are strictly followed.
- Promote and practice effective recruiting with appropriate training opportunities provided to employees and managers to achieve succession planning for available position openings and a skilled workforce to better service customers.
- Train department managers on understanding analytical data and reports.
- Responsible for overall profit and loss of the location. Must consistently meet or exceed business plan goals to retain the position of Branch Manager.
- Oversee planning and direction of sales and service programs to promote new markets, improve competitive position in area, and provide fast and efficient customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services. Ensure customer’s needs and concerns are handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree plus five years’ experience in dealership operations and management.
- Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled