Rush Enterprise Careers
Body shop Prep Tech
Body Shop Prep Technician
The Body Shop Prep Technician (Painter/Helper) is responsible for preparing assigned vehicle for the refinish and re-assembly process.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prepare vehicle or parts for refinishing according to the Technical Repair Process Manual.
- Remove and safely store all moldings emblems and door handles prior to priming or refinishing.
- Prime edge or jam replacement parts for the body technicians as assigned on the daily paint list.
- Notify body technicians when parts are ready for repair.
- Maintain production flow by moving vehicles through the paint department and paint booth for the paint technician.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s body shop or related experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled