Rush Enterprise Careers
Entry Level Heavy Duty Truck Body Shop Technician Wanted
Body Shop Technician Level 1
A Body Shop Technician will repair or replace damaged body parts back to Pre-Accident Condition with factory and dealership specifications. Quality repair need to meet or exceed the original factory fit and finish. The end result should be an invisible repair.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Review each repair order work order and estimator’s notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
- All repairs must be completed according to the documentation on the repair order of the supplement.
- Must gain knowledge of the manufacturer’s and technical repair process.
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle.
- Identify parts for cut-in and edging.
- Follow company procedures in application of under-coating corrosion protection seam sealer weld through primer and lubricants.
- Re-assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
- Perform a final quality check and review of work order prior to sending the vehicle to the detail department.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year body shop experience.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled