Body Shop Technician Level 2
A Body Shop Technician will repair or replace damaged body parts back to Pre-Accident Condition with factory and dealership specifications. Quality repair need to meet or exceed the original factory fit and finish. The end result should be an invisible repair.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Review each repair order, work order, and estimator’s notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
- All repairs must be completed according to the documentation on the repair order or the supplement.
- Knowledge of the manufacturer’s and technical repair process.
- Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures.
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle.
- Identify parts for cut-in and edging.
- Perform all repair procedures according to factory specifications and company policy.
- Perform and sign-off on all quality check before sending vehicle to paint department.
- Re-assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
- Perform a final quality check and review of work order prior to sending the vehicle to the detail department.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ body shop experience.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled