Rush Enterprise Careers
Business Process Manager
Business Process Manager
The Business Process Manager (BPM) is responsible for aligning business processes with the Company’s business strategy and business model. The BPM will lead a cohesive team of professionals that are aligned to support business process management including Continuous Improvement Specialists Data Stewards and dedicated IT resources. The BPM will be responsible for one of four process verticals: 1) vehicle sales 2) vehicle parts 3) vehicle service (including body) and 4) vehicle lease and rental and 5) Corporate.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Recommend maintain and control process improvement prioritization through coordination with the Company executive(s).
- Ensure appropriate process designs including the correct business requirements. Identify and work with appropriate Business SMEs from the Rush network to establish the future state processes.
- Design recommend implement maintain and improve business processes for assigned process verticals.
- Lead all change management and implementations associated with process redesign and changes. Report on change progress and escalate issues.
- Establish measurable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for identified processes and report on progress versus plans. These KPIs will emphasize customer outcomes and business efficiencies.
- Synchronize process improvement plans with other process owners whenever overlaps or impacts exist.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- General knowledge of business operations supporting technology and financial results.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable according to Company standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and leadership in subject business area.
- Skilled or eager to become skilled in process improvement and supporting technologies.
- Work well under the pressure of deadlines and is adaptable and innovative in dealing with opportunities and obstacles.
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality with extremely sensitive situations and information.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled