Call Center – Parts Accounts Specialist
The Call Center – Parts Accounts Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service through backup and overflow support of all regional parts call centers. Sell parts to customers through orders received by phone or otherwise as determined by the manager. Determine the availability of parts throughout the network to best serve customer demands and coordinate the logistics of those orders. Order fulfillment and administration o national parts contracts serviced through the Corporate Office. Provide parts technical support as needed to support RushCare and to serve as a resource for customer and dealer parts technical support.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Provide support to regional call centers by handling overflow and backup support.
- Perform order fulfillment, billing and administration of national parts contracts serviced through the corporate office.
- Provide parts technical support and serve as a resource for customer and dealer parts technical support.
- Sell parts to all customers within the Rush network through the phone, or through direct communications from customers via other methods [E-Mail, Fax, & Etc.].
- Make sure all external and internal requests for parts are billed on a parts ticket.
- Not specifically responsible for core returns, but must assure that cores are invoiced and accounted for on each order – per procedure.
- Keep orderly records of all orders, and special order parts through a shared database program. Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up at the proper store.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ parts counter or parts phone room experience.
- Proficiency in researching parts in multiple OEM systems preferred.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled