Rush Enterprise Careers
The Cashier handles payment and credit transactions as well as appropriate recordkeeping.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
- Accept cash payments on invoices from the parts and service departments.
- Verify information is accurate on repair orders.
- Create and issue purchase orders ensuring all charges included and charged to the correct repair order.
- Type quotes and other requested materials.
- Close repair orders daily.
- Reconcile cash reports.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ money handling and administrative experience.
- Type 30 words per minute.
- 10-Key by touch.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled