Rush Enterprise Careers
CNG Technician - Travel the U.S.
The technician is responsible for handling service and installation objectives in support of CNG Fuel Systems and other chassis maintenance issues. Provide service to our nation-wide customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: CNG System installation CNG maintenance visual inspection and removal of parts and attachments.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Momentum Fuel Technologies is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Install CNG systems on customer trucks. This can include travel by flight or vehicle to customer site within the United States.
- Perform CNG Cylinder inspections per CSA standards. Must be a Certified CNG Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector (CNG-FSI).
- Read job order observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Diagnosis removal and replacement of parts related to the operation of the CNG Fuel System.
- All warranty work and parts to be submitted to the Warranty Administrator in a timely manner.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Experience with Mototune ESA and Davie.
- Certified CNG Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector (CNG-FSI).
- 5 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier. A current and valid commercial driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier is preferred.
- Must obtain and maintain the applicable employee license with the Texas Railroad Commission; must pass test within 45 days of hire. Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled