College Recruiting Specialist
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the College Campus Recruiter is responsible for executing our university programs to attract and convert a steady pipeline of top undergraduate candidates into the Rush Enterprises New Graduate Leadership Development Program and Internship Program.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Manage Campus relationships and evaluate selection process year-over-year.
- Use objective criteria to select targeted schools and regularly re-assess school selection based on yield, quality and changing marketplace demographics.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Operations on investment strategies for each school.
- Foster relationships with Professors, Deans and career counseling offices at each school.
- Create speaker and event opportunities that position Rush Enterprises as an employer-of-choice for targeted talent.
- Work with Marketing to develop messaging strategies for attracting students at each school.
- Ensure proper representation in select events by coordinating with HR Business Partners, TA Leadership and Operations Representatives for the business.
- Identify opportunities for business leaders to engage in on-campus activities for the purpose of creating awareness of the Rush Enterprises Employment brand and engaging potential talent.
- Cultivate alumni from internships and New Grad Leadership Development programs to serve as Rush Enterprise ambassadors on campus.
- Maintain interview processes allowing for efficient selection and premier candidate experience.
- Partner with internal business customers to forecast college recruitment needs by program to include required skills.
- Successfully execute the candidate experience process from initial outreach through hiring and onboarding process.
- Appropriately involve the business in selection decisions while maintaining a high bar for selected talent.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must possess 1-3 years of experience in College Campus recruitment hiring graduates for Leadership training programs.
- Demonstrated focus on service and the ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions.
- Willingness to travel to college campuses and work flexible hours, as needed.
- A current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled