Rush Enterprise Careers
Commercial New Truck Sales Rep - No Nights or Weekends!
Amazing benefits package:
- Quality medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- PTO Vacation time, sick time, and company-paid holidays
- 401K saving plan with company contribution
- Employee stock plans - this programs allows participants to invest in Rush Enterprises discounted stock purchase program
- Employer paid life insurance - Company-paid life insurance, additional voluntary term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance available
- Additional benefits - Short-term disability, long-term disability, college 529 olan, medical flexible spending accounts, personal accident insurance
We are looking for a sales professional who is currently in sales that has any of the following experience in or around the Commercial trucks, trailers or the Auto industry. If you have sales experience in any of the following areas then this could be the perfect job for you!
The qualified candidate must have the following attributes: Positive attitude is a must with a willingness to learn, sales experience in the commercial and or automotive industry, basic computer skills, phone skills, people skills. Must have CDL class A or Class B or be willing to obtain a CDL for the job requirements.
Day to day responsibilities include: * Local driving various Class A, Class B, and Light duty trucks. * Inspect incoming vehicle inventory to assess condition of vehicles and make recommendations on what needs to be fixed prior to re-selling the truck.
* Physically active position that requires walking the lot. Truck Maintenance skills - ability to perform small maintenance tasks such as checking/filling fluids, Tire Air Pressure, Checking for Leaks in Air Systems/Checking Air Systems, Battery Service, * Interpersonal Skills required - You will be interacting with vendors and customers on a daily basis.
New Truck Sales Representative
The New Truck Sales Representative solicits commercial truck sales business from assigned accounts and/or through personal and phone contacts.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prospect for new customers in a manner prescribed by management.
- Maintain client and prospect databases.
- Follow departmental procedures in completing truck paperwork using available systems tools.
- Coordinate service work with the service department.
- Coordinate financing and insurance with the appropriate departments.
- Coordinate with supervisor and be available for assigned floor days, required meetings and other appointed times consistent and required to conduct and maintain sales department business.
- Meet established performance criteria as determined by sales manager.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s experience.
- Knowledgeable in the area of truck specifications.
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.