The Core Administrator handles all inbound dirty cores from delivery drivers and over the counter transactions.
- Inspect all eligible cores to determine value and monitor the entire process beginning with acceptance of the core from the customer, applying for proper credit to the final objective of receiving the correct credit for each returned core.
- Review all paperwork to insure accuracy of the transaction.
- Ensure the merchandise return form has been signed by the employee accepting the return, inspect unit, and determine the level of credit that will be issued by the manufacturer.
- Maintain a merchandise return log to track all merchandise return forms.
- Train new delivery drivers on core handling and paperwork procedures, communicating all expectations of management and documentation required.
- Complete a daily report to insure the accuracy of cores that were returned the previous day compared to what was actually received.
- Attend core classes offered by each manufacturer at least once a year and maintain certificates.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months parts tracking or administrative experience.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled