Rush Enterprise Careers
Marketing Specialist - Aftermarket
Corporate Marketing Specialist-Aftermarket
The Marketing Specialist – Aftermarket is responsible for executing effective marketing and sales support strategies and programs assisting with campaign development and analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign for Rush Enterprises aftermarket divisions and departments including Rush Truck Centers’ Service Collision Center and Parts departments Momentum Fuels Technologies Custom Vehicle Solutions and other aftermarket businesses.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Serve as a key member of the aftermarket product and services marketing team and play an integral role in the development of effective marketing programs to support aftermarket initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on all aftermarket products services and programs and ensure accuracy and consistency throughout all marketing deliverables.
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute marketing collateral print and digital advertising email campaigns and point-of-purchase materials.
- Work directly with the Sr Marketing Manager – Aftermarket and interacts with business division leaders operations specialists graphic designers digital marketing specialists and outside suppliers to create and implement innovative and effective marketing programs to support revenue and market share growth; develop and execute program/product launch strategies.
- Establish effective working relationships with business and sales leaders to ensure all marketing programs and deliverables are in alignment with business objectives.
- Monitor competitive brands and provide competitive intelligence to business and marketing teams to assist in marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Thorough understanding of all marketing channels and their effective use.
- Assist in managing and executing supplier co-op funding programs.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication or related field of study.
- Five years’ experience in marketing and/or communications role.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Possess strong oral written and visual communication skills including demonstrated ability to write persuasive and creative marketing copy and recognize good visual design.
- Excellent project management and organization skills with proven experience in coordinating and scheduling projects within budget and deadlines.
- Adept marketing generalist with demonstrated success in all areas of marketing communication.
- Experience in commercial vehicle industry preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel Word and Power Point.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled