Rush Enterprise Careers
Corporate Marketing Coordinator
The Corporate Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in sharing relevant timely and compelling information with Rush Enterprises’ customers employees investors the media and other key groups. This role will take the lead in creating PowerPoint presentations for our senior leaders in addition to employees at all levels of the organization. Responsibilities will include researching creating editing and curating content from all around the business and using a strong eye for design create a visually-compelling presentation. This position will also lead efforts to promote our ongoing sponsorship of NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer and the Stewart-Haas Racing Team and facilitate our race events throughout the year. While the position will be focused on these two key areas there will be opportunities to learn about other marketing/communication initiatives and support other projects in the department/company as needed.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Closely collaborate with employees in all levels of the organization on creating and updating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for customers investors employees members of the media and other special interest groups. Provide content and delivery recommendations to ensure strategic goals of each presentation are met. Create visually compelling content while remaining in compliance with company brand standards and presentation best practices.
- Work directly with senior company leadership to lead efforts on all presentations for major internal company conferences meetings and events (several large events per year).
- Gain expertise in Rush Enterprises’ strategic goals business operations and key audiences to understand and clearly communicate important initiatives.
- Lead marketing-communications efforts as part of company’s sponsorship of NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer and Stewart-Haas Racing Team. Duties include creation and execution of customer emails social media posts and employee announcements as well as pivotal and time-sensitive preparation for all race events (sending credential packets to guests coordinating travel for company leaders and guests sharing photos after the race etc.).
- Provide support on other department projects as needed including maintenance of master location data scheduling and coordination of customer emails and management of online truck inventory photo process.
- Support department leaders on other important marketing-communications efforts as needed.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications Business or related field from an accredited four-year university.
- 4-5 years of relevant business experience preferred. Experience in corporate marketing-communications is a plus.
- Microsoft PowerPoint expertise required. Samples of past work will be requested from applicants.
- A working knowledge of design programs (Adobe InDesign) is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills and a good eye for visual design. A balance of both will be a requirement for this role.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and possess strong time-management organization and project-management skills.
- This role will interact with all levels of our organization so poise and professional maturity are valuable characteristics.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and standard business software.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled