Rush Enterprise Careers
Crane Truck Sales Spec
Crane Truck Sales Specialist
The Crane Truck Sales Specialist solicits commercial vehicle sales business from assigned accounts and/or through personal and phone contacts.
Rush Crane Systems is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Crane Systems is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prospect for new customers in a manner prescribed by management.
- Maintain client and prospect databases.
- Follow departmental procedures in completing sales paperwork using available systems tools.
- Coordinate service work with the service department.
- Coordinate financing and insurance with the appropriate departments.
- Coordinate with supervisor and be available for assigned floor days, required meetings and other appointed times consistent and required to conduct and maintain sales department business.
- Meet established performance criteria as determined by sales manager.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s experience.
- Knowledgeable in the area of commercial vehicle specifications.
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled