Customer Success Specialist-RushCare
The RushCare Customer Success Specialist is responsible for scheduling, expediting, and managing fleets repairs/maintenance for vehicles subscribed to RushCare. This specialist will be an advocate through the repair process in and outside the Rush network. The Customer Success Specialist must take care in acting as an agent for the managed fleet.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Make decisions based upon customer uptime as their main priority. Need to have the ability to critically think, change plans quickly, and find acceptable repair solutions for the serviced fleet.
- Receive notification from customers regarding repairs needed for a specific vehicle. Must then make a decision on the best repair facility based upon work needed, vehicle location within or outside the Rush Truck Center network.
- Provide direction/recommendations of repairs to the managed fleet and the repair facility.
- Reach out to vendors and source parts when repair facilities are unable to locate in a timely manner.
- Review/approve/negotiate repair estimates/invoices for vehicles in repair status.
- Build relationships with fleets and repair facilities to coordinate/expedite repairs.
- Invoice sublet repairs and fees associated with the managed fleets in a timely manner.
- Make good judgement calls to maximize fleet uptime.
- Notify customers of upcoming maintenance/breakdown opportunities with a plan in place to keep the fleet operational.
- Log/document repairs and breakdowns for the servicing fleet.
- Track preventive maintenance needs and schedule appropriate repairs to keep the fleet moving at maximum efficiency.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Significant service operations management and/or service billing management experience (minimum 5 years).
- Team leadership experience preferred.
- Class 4 to 8 technical experience is an advantage.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Strong SAP, financial, Excel, and database skills required.
- Expert-level financial, quantitative, and analytical skills; and experience with business reporting.
- Experience integrating people and processes with systems.
- Must have a good understanding of project management process.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled