Rush Enterprise Careers
Our technicians have helped keep our company stay strong for more than 50 years.
Our Mechanics work in a dynamic fast-paced work environment with numerous opportunities for growth.
They are prompt professional and highly skilled. They can assist in many different onsite truck repairs and troubling shooting.
This can include: cleaning maintenance visual inspection removal of parts and attachments. Installation report writing disassembly assembly and parts reuse evaluation.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks engines and components.
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Read job order observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards loose bolts and specified safety devices on trucks and make adjustments as needed.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to the warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility.
- Have a current and valid CDL and Medical card as required by the FMVS.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability is a must.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401(k) and stock purchase incentives for performance training opportunities for advancement and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled