Rush Enterprise Careers
Perfection Truck Parts & Equipment is seeking a driveline technician to join our team. We’re looking for dedicated individuals that show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates must have a mechanical background some welding and torch experience required the ability to read a tape measure correctly and is committed to the overall success of the company.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Read job order and plan work procedure.
- Repair fabricate and assemble driveshaft assemblies.
- Identify and determine parts needed to complete build of new shaft assemblies.
- Identify series and parts required for repair of customer supplied shaft assembly
- Provide cost estimates on new and repaired shaft assemblies.
- Assemble components accurately and to approved specifications.
- Balance new and repaired shaft assemblies
- Removal and installation of shaft assemblies.
- Inform service writer of any part shortages or equipment defects to insure prompt response and corrective actions are taken.
- Maintain and service all equipment as needed.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a mechanical background.
- Must be proficient in the proper and safe use of hand and air operated tools.
- Possess a basic understanding of the operation and use of a welder and cutting torch.
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork throughout all departments.
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct that favorably represents the company.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled