Rush Enterprise Careers
Driver New & Used Bus Sales-Part-Time-Not just a Summer Job
Driver – New & Used Truck Sales
The Driver picks up new and used trucks for the dealership. Delivers purchased trucks to customers.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Pick up and deliver buses for dealerships.
- Deliver buses to customers.
- Deliver buses to other Rush locations or vendors throughout the country.
- Make assigned delivers in a timely manner that meets or exceeds previously established times on that particular route.
- Inquire with customer for additional help and/or assistance.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Notify supervisor immediately if the vehicle breaks down or if involved in any kind of accident, regardless if damage or injury has occurred.
- Follow all procedures without exception in the event of an accident.
- Submit all expense receipts in a timely manner. If expense receipts are not turned in then there will be no reimbursement on lost expense receipts.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have CDL and good driving record; must be insurable.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled