Rush Enterprise Careers
HEAVY DUTY TOW TRUCK DRIVER
Driver Towing Services
The Towing Services Driver transports medium and heavy duty trucks utilizing the supplied tow vehicle.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Safely hook up and transport medium and heavy duty trucks utilizing the supplied equipment and towing vehicle.
- Diagnose and perform basic repair tasks to disabled vehicle to allow for safe towing.
- Have extensive understanding of a tow vehicle’s capabilities in relation to allowable weight, height, and length of the vehicles to be towed.
- Maintain a safe driving history and comply with all Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
- Maintain a current and valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with the appropriate endorsements.
- Maintain a current and valid DOT medical card issued by a qualified medical provider.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- 3 years’ experience in towing commercial trucks and equipment.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled