We are hiring in Salt Lake City, UT!
We appreciate that each employee has their own career aspirations.
Whether you desire to be the best of the best specialist and skilled Diesel Technician or aspire to follow a path that will lead you to Management and Operations, our infrastructure and support will provide a path to suit your goals.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set to be successful.
- Great places to come to work each day
- State-of-the art facilities
- Prescription Protective Eye-wear
- Company-Paid Uniforms and Cleaning
- Annual work boot program
- Paid vacation
- Competitive Health Benefits and compensation
- 401K, Stock purchase plan
- Tool Assistance Loans
- Technician Tool Insurance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Certification Bonus
- Ongoing training
- Technician mentoring programs
- And the best! Our annual Tech Skills Rodeo
This prestigious event brings together the most skilled service to attend advanced training courses to hone their technical skills while competing in multiple categories for the opportunity to earn cash and prizes. Last year our winning technicians shared more than $200,000 in cash and prizes.
Rush Enterprises growth provides opportunities for all levels of Diesel Mechanics.
We would like to hear your story, please contact us if you have a
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
We look forward to hearing from you!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled