We appreciate that each employee has their own career aspirations. Whether you desire to be the best of the best specialist and skilled Diesel Mechanic or aspire to follow a path that will lead you to Management and Operations, our infrastructure and support will provide a path to suit your goals.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set up to be successful. We offer:
- Great place to come to work each day
- State-of-the art facilities
- Prescription Protective Eye-wear
- Company-Paid Uniforms and Cleaning
- Annual work boot program
- Paid vacation
- Financial security:
- Competitive Health Benefits and compensation
- 401K, Stock purchase plan
- Tool Assistance Loans
- Technician Tool Insurance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Certification Bonus
- Career growth:
- Ongoing training
- Technician mentoring programs
And the best! Our annual Tech Skills Rodeo!
This prestigious event brings together the most skilled service to attend advanced training courses to hone their technical skills while competing in multiple categories for the opportunity to earn cash and prizes. Last year our winning technicians shared more than $200,000 in cash and prizes.
Rush Enterprises growth provides opportunities to all levels of Diesel Mechanics. We want to hear your story, please contact us if you have a
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and components.
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads, rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials, fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace transmissions and other parts.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Lubricate moving parts and drive repaired vehicle to verify conformance to specifications.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled