The Fabricator is responsible for setup, programming, operation, and adjustment of various CNC and manual tooling to efficiently and accurately perform a variety of manufacturing tasks that require close tolerances and finish. Machinery to include but not limited to: Laser cutter, tube bender, press brake, punch, stamps, and shear.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Utilize production equipment to perform a variety of manufacturing operations to cut, bend, fit, align, calibrate, and assemble work as production schedule requires.
- Required to work from drawings, blue prints, models, specifications and verbal instructions.
- Must be proficient in the use of all measuring instruments to layout, check, and verify all dimensions and tolerances.
- Follow all required steps in the manufacturing standard work process.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of math to make calculations for cutting speeds, feeds, angles, offsets, etc.
- Utilize knowledge of working properties and machining processes for a wide variety of materials such as steel, stainless steels, and aluminum.
- Meet or exceed daily production requirements per production specifications as set by the Production Supervisor.
- Perform production checks to meet engineering specifications and quality standards.
- Perform maintenance and change tooling as required.
- Manual and electronic documentation for the records and data associated with machining operations to ensure compliance with all internal, safety, and regulatory requirements.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Five years’ CNC Machining experience in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Familiarity with ERP business systems software required for the specific area of responsibility.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled