Rush Enterprise Careers
Finance & Insurance Manager
We are seeking an experienced Finance & Insurance Manager who would be responsible for operating a profitable department partnering with the sales staff in all dealer locations to profitable market financing.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Complete and submit credit proposals to various funding institutions.
- Negotiate and secure appropriate credit approvals.
- Prepare price quotations with Sales Representatives and customers.
- Complete contract documents and supporting paperwork to finalize truck deals.
- Call on customers with sales resources to sell financing services.
- High sophistication on financial statements.
- Secure funding of all finance/lease contracts.
- Maintain credit files.
- Monitor collection activity and portfolio quality with funding sources.
- Maintain good relations with funding sources.
- Completion of reporting as required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years related work experience in a similar position. May substitute the equivalent combination of education and training.
- Position requires ability to retain and put into daily use a general understanding of credit and truck asset valuation.
- Position requires the successful candidate to have the ability to understand and implement necessary documentation, titling and tax required to sell trucks.
- Appropriate insurance license to sell physical damage, credit life and other products preferred.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled