Rush Enterprise Careers
2nd shift Foreman Service
We are seeking a Service Foreman who ensures that qualified mechanics perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Our most successful Diesel Shop Foreman, maintain high-quality repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality. They also check progress (W-I-P) of each repair order throughout the day while monitoring mechanics' daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified mechanics.
- Assist mechanics in developing their skills with support of the department manager.
- Schedule repair work and assign mechanics(s) to segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to mechanics in an equal and fair manner.
- Provide technical support for mechanics when necessary.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Two year's related shop and technician supervision experience.
* Commercial driver's license and insurability with Company's carrier.
* Service Foremen - ASE Master Certification program; Diamond Certification Program; Cat, Cummins, Eaton, Fuller, or other appropriate manufacturer certifications. Preferred but not required.
Pay scale is depending on exp. = Salary + Commission
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled