Rush Enterprise Careers
The Service Foreman ensures that qualified diesel mechanics perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the service department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Recruit hire and motivate qualified diesel mechanics.
- Assist mechanics in developing their skills with support of the Service Manager.
- Schedule repair work and assign technician(s) to mechanical segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to mechanics in an equal and fair manner.
- Provide technical support for mechanics when necessary.
- Check progress (W-I-P) of each repair order throughout the day.
- Maintain high-quality repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Road test vehicles to quality-check work performed.
- Monitor mechanics’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two year’s related shop and technician supervision experience.
- Commercial driver’s license and insurability with Company’s carrier.
- ASE Master Certification program; Diamond Certification Program; Cat Cummins Eaton Fuller or other appropriate manufacturer certifications.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled